Solar Pool Heating is the most energy efficient and cost effective pool heating option on the market
A Solar Pool Heating system involves pumping pool water through a series of tubes, known as a Solar Collector – or Solar Absorber – mounted on the ground or roof of a building. The suns free energy heats the circulating water, returning it back to the pool at an elevated temperature. This heats the pool to a desirable level, as selected by the owner via the Digital Controller.
Solar Collectors are a crucial component to any Solar Pool Heating System. A Solar Collector works much like a garden hose left out in the sun, have you noticed that when you turn the tap back on, the water inside comes out warm or even hot? This is due to the hose tube absorbing the sun’s rays, and transferring this free heat into the remaining water inside the tube, just like a Solar Collector.
How Does Solar Pool Heating Work?
- The pool owner sets the desired pool temperature they wish to achieve on the systems digital controller (1).
- The digital controller will monitor both the roof sensor (2) and the pool water sensor (3), and will turn the solar pump (4) on when the difference between the two sensors exceeds 7 to 8 degrees.
- The pump will continue to remain active, until the desired temperature is reached, providing that the solar conditions are favorable.
- The solar pump is responsible for collecting cooler water from the pool and pushing it onto the roof, and into the Solar Strip Collector tubes (5).
- The suns free energy heats the Solar Strip Collector; this heat is then transferred into the circulating pool water and back into the pool.
- The warming pool water then reaches the return manifolds (7), or the loop returns (7) and continues to collect heat whilst being pushed back towards the return manifold and pipes (6).
- The now heated pool water is then returned back to the pool at an elevated temperature.
- When the pool water sensor reads a temperature within 2˚C of your set temperature, the solar pump will turn off and the water will drain out of the solar system. This water is then replaced by air using the VacRel (Vacuum Relief Valve) (8) to avoid the collector tubes being sucked flat.
- This system not only has a low carbon footprint and initial set up cost, but will also satisfy most pool owners with its simplistic design and near zero maintenance costs, low running costs and its ability to dramatically increase your swimming season by up to six months. Relax, with a modern system, and enjoy the benefits of having a pool – more fun, fitness and entertainment for everyone.
Maximize your Pool Use
Extend your Swimming Season by up to Six Months Using the Sun’s Free Energy
Are you tired of constantly cleaning and maintaining your pool? Only to find your family hardly uses it because it is too cold? Suntopia Solar can extend your Swimming Season by up to six months using the sun’s free energy. Relax with a modern system and enjoy the benefits of having a pool – more fun, fitness, family time and entertainment for everyone.
Why Suntopia Solar Products?
Suntopia Solar Provides Components Manufactured and Tested to the Highest Standards Using Highest Grade Compounds and State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Techniques, Suntopia Solar has Engineered Purpose Specific Products which are Designed to overcome the Traditional Difficulties Associated with Standard Solar Systems.
Solar Components are an integral part of the overall Solar System; they assist in the creation of a fully functioning heating system, or to create a higher quality, more aesthetically pleasing finish to the installation. These components are specifically designed to compliment the Multilayer collector range.
Suntopia Solar’s Components have been Manufactured using Top of the Range Compounds which are Specifically Engineered to withstand Harsh Conditions.
Our Industry Experience Ensures Optimal Efficiency and Effectiveness at a Highly Affordable price.
Co-Extrusion – MultiLayered® Composite Solar Collector
Suntopia Solar has engineered and developed the unique co-extrusion technology that is at the heart of our new Multilayer solar collector range. With the ability to utilize up to four different materials into a single profile, Suntopia Solar is able to make the most technically advanced and best performing Solar Pool Heating systems on the market.
Combining various materials enables the profile to incorporate the specific advantages of each material, this could include the added benefits of up to four different materials.
The profile can combine a variety of desirable characteristics, specifically designed to suit the purpose of the product. For example, the multilayered solar collector is manufactured with a highly weather resistant substance on the outer tube, while combining a chemical resilient compound on the inner tube.
Compounds of differing hardness’s, colors, and properties can be combined into a single profile extrusion.
This enables our clients to gain the maximum efficiency and performance from a product and delivers a solar collector that is both Technically Advanced and Superior.
Suntopia is the market leader in the design and manufacturer of solar pool and spa heating components, including absorber profiles. The compounded materials developed for superior performance, extended life and aesthetic appearance in harsh conditions.
All Suntopia products are backed by a full factory warranty, with ongoing product testing and development, rigorous and thorough quality systems, best practice manufacturing methods and outstanding customer service.